Wednesday, September 15, 2010

He Makes Our Dreams Come True

I stumbled upon this video a few weeks ago and since I have watched it, my heart just burns to experience the Father's love on a whole new level.  Yes by the looks of it, it IS about a proposal, but what struck most me was the story that Jessica tells before it. My words wouldn't give it worth, so I will let you hear it for yourself....


The Lord ravished her heart on this beach in Caesarea, Israel. I too have been to this beach and it is BREATHTAKING! What a LOVE story she has with the Lord! And to make it even sweeter, He gave her a painting to mark this memory for her. This tells me that the moment they shared on that beach was just as important to Him as it was to her!!! 
This story gets even sweeter! 
A year later she met her future husband in Israel!
 And months later, He surprised her there on this beach to ask her to be his wife because he knew how significant it was to her!!!

The Lord longs to ravish our hearts!! 
If we seek HIM first, with no boundaries and no conditions, he will fulfill our dreams, overwhelm our souls, and give us the desires of our hearts!! He did this for Jessica, He did it for me, and He can certainly do it for you!
PURSUE HIM WHOLEHEARTEDLY and just watch how God's love will overtake your life and give you the peace and fulfillment He created us to have!!!
RAVISH MY HEART, O GOD! 
I want to see you FACE!!!!

How priceless is your unfailing love! Both the high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings. 
Psalm 36:7


1 comments:

Traci Michele said...

Hey thanks for stopping by Ordinary Inspirations! Where do you go to church?

Love,
Traci

Post a Comment